Organic raw milk is one of my most favorite foods and it’s also one of the hardest foods to find. I have literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my availability of raw milk. The complete time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than buying a health food”.
What’s wrong using this picture folks? You continue hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous because of Bacteria”. The only time I remember becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was once i drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I was thinking I was going to die! A great deal for pasteurized milk becoming a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is the way to Destroy Milk & Your Overall Health. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for 30 minutes neutralizes the digestive enzymes which help you digest a food. Thus the pancreas needs to do all of the work obtaining the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats will create scarring of the bloodstream then increased cholesterol patches, followed by clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, rendering it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization will even create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Rich in enzymes that will make is a lot easier to digest
* Great way to obtain digestible calcium and other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of amino acids
* Contains beneficial bacteria and fatty acids
* Excellent source of vitamins including B12
* Contains enzymes including lactoferrin which will help to protect the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Option is Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is a great alternative to cow’s milk for those people who cannot cope with lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk does not contain agglutinin and for that reason, the fat globules in goat’s milk tend not to cluster together – causing them to be much easier to digest.
The fat molecules are small compared to cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk includes a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained fatty acids and therefore makes it much simpler for your intestinal enzymes to digest.
Various Other Advantages of Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and fatty acids which are employed by the body effortlessly
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It can not contain the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergies found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes this enzymatic system and it actually contains an alkaline ash that does not produce acid inside the intestinal system
* Provides the healthful medium-chain fatty acids, including capric and caprylic acids, which can be highly antimicrobial
* A rich source of the trace mineral selenium, an essential nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher levels of calcium, vitamin A and also the B vitamin Niacin when compared with cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other type of milk, but would like to possess kind of quality raw milk readily available for a reasonable price and be able to buy it in a convenient location.