Anyone can do search engine optimisation for their sites or blogs on their own. It just needs some time to hard work. There are many SEO consulting companies hiring which, you can get your site optimized for the major search engines. But in case you have time and would like to do that on your own, then here are the points that need considering.
To begin with it is essential to optimize the content within your site first before starting anything.
1. Go to the html look at the pages inside the site and fill up the title, description and keywords meta-tags with relevant content. For those who are not properly aware, you can find them in head tag section. Make sure you range from the keywords you happen to be targeting during these meta-tags but don’t overdo them. Just write in a natural way including those keywords.
* It might be something like this: In title tag: Ex: Marketing1on1 SEO Agency-SEO India: Home (write in about 60 characters)
* In meta keywords tag: Ex: meta name=”Keywords” content=”SEO Detroit, SEO Agency, Affordable Search Marketing Services Company” (write these keywords in approximately 250 characters)
* In meta description tag: Ex: meta name=”Description” content=”(write the description in approximately 150 characters)”
There is not any hard and fast rule for the quantity of characters, but all these quantity of characters is preferred permanently optimization.
2. See the header tags on the webpages like h1 and h2. These tags should be optimized with all the keywords you might be targeting i.e. observe that you include your most important keywords during these headers on each page.
3. If you can find images on your webpages then take advantage of the alt attribute. This attribute specifies what this image is about and also since search engines cannot see what the image is, you should write about it in this attribute. Ex: img src=”(full image link)” alt=”Affordable link-building” width=”600″ height=”150″. Using alt tag has another advantage that in case your image is not displayed for some reason, it at the very least displays the alt text in the place.
4. Use low sized images unless it really is necessary, since they take much time for loading.
5. Fast loading of webpages is yet another way of optimizing your website. So avoid unnecessary code whenever you can and keep the net page size to a minimum possible.
6. Use internal linking involving the pages inside your website making use of your targeted keywords as anchor-text.
7. Last but not the very least, keep your content inside your webpages relevant and keep top quality so that both search engine listings and readers would discover it appealing. The identical is the optimization way of blogs, but your choices are a restricted in some aspects.
After the on-page phase you must market or publicize your internet site by submitting it to numerous search engine listings and directories. Apart from that, remaining socially active on the web and letting others know regarding your site wherever possible fetches good value for your website. Having links using their company sites to your internet site is very important for moving above in search engine eclkmo list. Building up links needs a lot of hard work but it is not impossible in order to do it yourself. There are numerous SEO companies which can perform the hard work for you, but as mentioned in case you are having time as well as ready to do hard work, you can build links yourself. Anything you do, just do in a manual and natural way, otherwise you may lose more than you get.